Traditional blue light blocking lenses:
Reflect all blue light, including both beneficial and harmful blue light. Usually coated with a blue light blocking coating.Reflect all blue light, including both harmful and beneficial blue light.Cause the image seen through the lens to have a yellow tint.
Tokai Lutina blue light lenses:
- Allow beneficial blue light to pass through and absorb harmful blue light.
- Made from UV420 material.
- The lens absorbs harmful light waves, while allowing beneficial blue light to pass through.
- Provide clearer and less yellowed vision than traditional blue light blocking lenses.
Tokai Lutina is made from UV420 material instead of a coating.
Lutina can effectively absorb blue light and protect against UV rays like sunglasses.
UV420 material also protects against harmful low-frequency light waves, including UVA and UVB rays.
Clearer lenses with less yellow tint:
- Tokai Lutina allows beneficial blue light to pass through, allowing the eyes to receive a full range of colors.
- Provides clearer and less yellowed vision than other brands of lenses.
- Our eyes have an organ called cone cells that are responsible for color discrimination.
- Cone cells can distinguish three primary colors: red, green, and blue (RGB).
- Traditional coated blue light blocking lenses reflect all blue light, including both good (blue turquoise) and bad (blue violet) blue light.
- This causes the eyes to see only two colors, red and green, resulting in a yellow tint in the image.
High index thinning:
- Tokai Lutina blue light lenses can be thinned to an index of 1.76.
- In addition to effective blue light protection, TOKAI lenses can also be customized to meet individual vision correction needs.
- TOKAI offers high index thinning for high prescription patients, starting from 1.60, 1.70, and the thinnest 1.76.
- No more worries about thick lenses.
Special lens structure:
- The basic Tokai Lutina lens has an Aspheric lens structure that helps reduce image distortion for people with high prescriptions.
- For people with very high prescriptions (-6.00 or higher), Bi-aspheric lenses can be ordered.
- Both the front and back surfaces of the lens are polished.
- Polishing the front surface helps to reduce the curvature of the lens surface, resulting in sharper images, wider field of view, and greater comfort.
Benefits of Tokai Lutina blue light lenses:
- Protect your eyes from harmful blue light
- Reduce eye fatigue
- Improve sleep quality
- Provide clearer and more comfortable vision
- Available in a variety of prescriptions and tints
If you are looking for a high-quality blue light blocking lens, Tokai Lutina is a great option.